Installation & Commissioning
Standard installation package :
The standard LOGEPAL installation package includes the following services:
- Project kick-off meeting
- Drafting of functional and technical specifications in correlation with requirements gathering
- Installation of the LOGEPAL software suite in accordance with validated specifications
- Design of display projects
- Solution testing and acceptance
- User training
- Production launch
- Drafting of operating deliverables
- VSR on demand
Customized support :
In the case of a customized implementation project, a rigorous multi-stage approach is preferred:
The customer’s technical and operational teams will be called upon to :
- Gathering functional requirements and validating specifications
- Supply servers and technical prerequisites reviewed and validated jointly at the start of the project
- Installation on IT premises and integration into the information system
- Display configuration
- Acceptance of the solution and commissioning
An acceptance report will validate acceptance of the solution and its installation. Failing this, commissioning of the solution is tantamount to a final acceptance without reservation.
Additional services :
Activeo offers a complete range of services to operate, improve and anticipate developments linked to the LOGEPAL solution:
- Audit: Expertise enabling control and advice, based on the drafting of a document representing the “state of play” at the customer’s premises. This will enable us to define and prepare the appropriate actions to bring the project to a successful conclusion.
- Periodic visit: Ensuring preventive and predictive maintenance.
Evolutionary and corrective maintenance: Implementation of the latest patches and software updates, including the addition of new solution functionalities.
- Training: Several training modules are available, depending on the profile and skill level required. See all our training courses.